IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATES
If your inbox or e-mail activities are DRIVING YOU CRAZY, I'm confident I can help. Please read below -- there are several ways I may be able to assist you personally or assist your team in getting your e-mail insanity UNDER CONTROL. Please read below:
Has it become a dreaded part of your day?
Do you have so many e-mails in your inbox right now that you don’t know where to start or what to do?
Or, are you receiving so many new e-mails every day that you don’t know how to keep up?
Does e-mail leave you feeling “scatterbrained” on a regular daily basis?
And is it getting in the way of doing the things that you really need to do to keep your professional and personal life moving forward?
If so, I can help.
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the questions above, you are right now in a fight with your “E-mail Beast.” And I believe I can help you to tame that E-mail Beast. When that E-mail Beast is in control, it’s hard to feel in control of just about anything else in your personal and professional life. It can become all-consuming.
But if you can start following intelligent, sane, common-sense strategies for managing your e-mail, you CAN get your e-mail back to being that “power tool for productivity” it was originally promised to be.
You’ve found the start to your solution. I can help you get your e-mail account back under control. I can also help you to get your productivity – and your sanity! – back to where they should be.
My new book, Taming the Email Beast: Fourty-Five Key Strategies For Managing the Mess of E-mail Overload (and Regaining Your E-mail Sanity), is based on my popular speaking and training program on effective e-mail management that I’ve shared all across the United States and Europe. It provides you with simple, proven common-sense strategies that, when put together, give you a comprehensive system for effective, long-standing e-mail management. Read on to learn more about how this book can help you to “Tame Your E-mail Beast”.
|View Part I of Randy's Taming E-mail Program Demo Video Here|
|View Part II of Randy's Demo Video on His YouTube Channel, (Click Here)
Click Here for Many More of Randy's Audio/Video Clips
If you are dealing with any of the following issues, Taming the E-mail Beast is for you.
- Are you simply dealing with too much flow? Too many emails on a daily basis?
- Are you struggling with too many personal e-mails in your professional account? Or too many junk or SPAM e-mails?
- Do you feel like you are constantly checking your e-mail all throughout the day, and it is causing you to be increasingly distracted and unproductive?
- Do you possibly have hundreds – if not thousands – of messages, just sitting in your e-mail inbox right now and you don’t know where to even start?
- Are you plagued by too many “carbon copy” (CC:) e-mails or forwarded e-mails, and you’re not really sure as to why you are receiving them?
- Are you dealing with too much urgency in your e-mail on a regular basis—urgent requests or crises?
- Do you need to find a way to find more time for productivity and less time on e-mail?
- Do you need to get the people around you to start acting “more sane” with their e-mail habits?
- Would you like to actually see your e-mail inbox get down all the way to zero? (It IS possible!)
Order your copy of Taming the E-mail Beast now! Can’t wait to get your copy? Click here for a free sneak preview offer. When you complete your order for Taming the Email Beast here are some additional free bonuses you will receive:
- A 100+ page PDF compilation of Randy Dean's popular Timely Tips monthly Ezine containing one tip a month on how you can save time
- This same PDF contains access to FOUR bonus podcasts featuring Randy Dean talking on Time and E-mail Sanity
- A FREE subscription to Randy Dean’s Timely Tips Ezine
- Access to an Audio Replay of one of Randy’s recent Taming the Email Beast preview teleseminars
- Discounts on Randy’s open enrollment and on-site company training programs
- And special offers from other partner organizations
- You will also see several other free bonuses worth HUNDREDS of dollars provided by other thought leaders and experts in conjunction with the launch of this valuable new book
- And right now – for a special and very limited time – access to a second Randall Dean book with your order
By using my book, Taming the E-mail Beast: 45 Key Strategies for Better Managing Your E-mail Overload (and Regaining Your E-mail Sanity), and my affiliated websites, I hope that you now will have the ability to control your E-mail Beast, and also regain productivity by better managing your time. I wish you all the best in this endeavor and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
P.S.: Does your work team, company, or professional association’s members need to have their “e-mail beasts” tamed? Click here to learn more about Randy Dean’s training and speaking programs on time management, taming e-mail, handling information overload, and using related technology.
P.P.S.: Need to learn a little bit more? Click here now to read three free preview chapters.